Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rule on Mortgage Rate Disclosre; August Home Sale Surge paart to DPA; Did you know

What is happening today in mortgage lending:
Articles you may want to read today
US Fed finalizes rule on mortgage rate disclosure Markets Markets News Reuters
August Home Sales Surge Thanks in Part to Downpayment Assistance - MarketWatch

Each morning I send out mortgage news with Rates. I am motivated to do this for my brokers to help you stay on top of what is going on in the market. I post my results on my blog also, so you can go back and look at older information if needed. It is interesting to see the chronicle of mortgage lending over the last six months. But do you have other questions such as;
How is Utah’s Economy doing?
Where are rates going?
How can I get more Mortgage Training?
What does the FHLMC Required Net Yield to do with Mortgage Rates?
Is a pension taxable?
Did you know that FHA has many websites?
How can I learn about self employed borrowers?
What are forms 92900 and other forms?
Can a family member lend a borrower the down payment on FHA?
What changes did DU make in version 7?
Are there any DPAs acceptable in UT for FHA?
Are there grants available for down payments?
Where can the borrower get the down payment from?
Do you have a question about Rural Housing?

You can find the answer to these questions and much more on my blog just go to http://www.mtgview.blogspot.com/. I am always updating it and it is a free a service I provide my brokers. Please feel like posting your comments there also. I am interested to know your thoughts.


Shirley Nault has been a mortgage professional for over 20 years. Visit her other mortgage web sites go to: www.naultfhatips.blogspot.com or www.dutips.blogspot.com

No comments: