Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fannie and Freddie ask for higher loan limits; Mortgage Matters and how does RNY relates to Mortgage Rates

What is happening today in mortgage lending:
FNMA and FHLMC ask US for higher loan limits

I am also adding a new link to my blog called Mortgage Matters it’s supplied by Bank Rate. It will be posted on the right hand side of my blog under “What’s the Market Doing..”? It gives you insight on what’s going on with rates. Today’s article talks about the Freddie Mac’s Required Net Yield RNY. This is also a link I have on my blog (again on the right hand side) and I think it has been a better indicator than 10 year treasury. I have been following the RNY and it has gone down over a 100 bps in the last week. Rates should be good today! My blog is http://www.mtgview.blogspot.com/ The first page of my blog is a chronicle of mortgage lending and links that you will find helpful, Including links to my FHA and Conventional blog.

Shirley Nault has been a mortgage professional for over 20 years. Visit her other mortgage web sites go to: www.naultfhatips.blogspot.com or www.dutips.blogspot.com

No comments: