Monday, March 25, 2013

Removing irrelevant comments

 
Hi All, I just wanted to let you know that if you post comments that are not related to the mortgage industry, they will be deleated.  I love feedback and different opions but it is not helpful to me our my readers to post things that are not relevent. 

What is happening today in mortgage lending: Shirley Nault has been a mortgage professional for over 20 years. Visit her other mortgage web sites go to: www.naultfhatips.blogspot.com or www.dutips.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On internet a normal i will spend two to three hours to earn money.But i am incapable to create alone money in first six months.I recognized that in Interenet there are lot of bad people are there.At last i found one way to create huge money gained by perform or investment strategies in linked with the world wide web. http://www.fitwowgold.com
Buy WOW Gold
RS Gold