Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Utah's Economic Forecast for 2009


What is happening today in mortgage lending:

We are now looking at the end of the first month of the year. We all have a lot of questions regarding what the future has in store. I thought you might be interested in looking at the Economic Forecast for 2009 I think there is some valuable information here.

Please if you have not sent in your Credit Authorization make sure you get it in today. If you do not have this signed by Friday you will no longer be able to do business with Met Life. You may email or fax to me.
Remember to check out my blog. I house all the information I send out in emails on this blog. I noticed that my FHA blog is getting a lot of hits a day. Check it out and see if it will help you close more loans. Notice our Conventional pricing!


Shirley Nault has been a mortgage professional for over 20 years. Visit her other mortgage web sites go to: www.naultfhatips.blogspot.com or www.dutips.blogspot.com

No comments: